“A great product manager has the brain of an engineer, the heart of a designer, and the speech of a diplomat.” – Deep Nishar
Hello, my name is Andres Armeda and I am a technologically savvy and inspirational product leader with extensive experience and demonstrated success in managing the complete product lifecycle from product vision, product innovation, product design, product development, and project management to product launch and marketing. Throughout my career, I have created and evolved comprehensive product analytics to drive actionable insights for product management, engineering, product growth, success, product marketing, and leadership teams. My expertise lies in distilling product roadmaps into digestible and relevant presentations for key customers and partners.
I am a transformational leader who is driven by challenges, undeterred by obstacles, and committed to furthering the standards of excellence. I am an engaging strategist with an excellent ability to inspire, lead, and transform product management teams; passionate about developing a strong culture of innovation excellence by leveraging feedback and coaching at all levels and regularly celebrating wins and successes.
Specialties: Strategic Planning & Implementation, Product Lifecycle, Innovative Solutions, Cybersecurity Products, Employee Engagement, Rapid Project Execution, Go-To-Market Strategies
• Instrumental in selecting a specific product line that was active on 250k websites, as well as integrated new and improved features, which resulted in a $2 million reduction in cost per year as well as 40%-70% load reduction for customers.
• Managed 200+ projects simultaneously from conception to completion and final delivery, while staying within budgets and stringent deadlines and working with matrix staff of 200+ across engineering, product, customer care, finance, experience, marketing, and program.
• Led the integration of Website Security Products into EMEA market with five strategic brands growing product revenue by $5 million in 2018-19.
• Spearheaded the management of end-of-life of third-party products as well as migration to GoDaddy Security Product Line; successfully augmented customer base by 2 million domains secured as well as saved $4 million in vendor costs on a yearly basis.
• Oversaw initial budget of $40 million for integrated products, which scaled up to $100+ million within the first six months.
Want to know more about my experience, passion, areas of expertise, or value I create? Connect with me at email@example.com.